Youth Hostel Chamonix - Mont-Blanc
The Chamonix Mont-Blanc youth hostel is a comfortable mountain chalet located at the foot of the Bossons glacier,facing the Aiguille du Midi.
Opening of the youth hostel:
December 2, 2022 – October 18, 2023
Reception hours: 8am-12pm, 4:30pm-8pm
The Chamonix Mont-Blanc youth hostel is the ideal place to recharge your batteries in an authentic setting. This typical mountain chalet is a relaxing and friendly place, a few minutes away from the mythical Chamonix valley. Whatever the season, HI Chamonix Mont-Blanc youth hostel is the place to be for mountain lovers who want to relax in a comfortable place with a view of the highest peak in Chamonix. If it’s good to have breakfast on the terrace in summer, in winter, it’s by the fireplace that we like to meet after a day of skiing.
services of the youth hostel of Chamonix - Mont-Blanc
Rooms with 2,4,6 beds
Wifi / Bar / Laundry / Luggage storage / Library / Relaxation area / Games room / TV room / Garden / Bike garage
Currency exchange: 600 m
Supermarket / Market: 600 m
Shopping center: 600 m
Restaurants / Bars: 700 m
Travel agency / Tour office: 2.5 km
services of the youth hostel for groups
1 meeting room: 25 seats
1 meeting room: 25 seats
1 meeting room: 35 seats
Single/double rooms for attendants and drivers
- Discover the comfort of a typical mountain chalet, located not far from the Chamonix valley.
- Relax by the fireplace in the youth hostel after a day in the mountains.
- Take advantage of the proximity of public transportation to move easily around the city.
- Enjoy the fresh air on a ski day in the resorts located just a few minutes from the youth hostel.
the activities of the youth hostel of Chamonix - Mont-Blanc
HI Chamonix Mont-Blanc youth hostel enjoys a privileged location in the mountains, just a few minutes from the Chamonix Valley. Thus, you have access to many outdoor activities. In summer, activities such as mountain biking, hiking and paragliding are offered. In winter, snow-related activities take over with downhill skiing and snowshoeing.
Enjoy also the village of Chamonix and its animations : shows, sports competitions, concerts and other events are organized throughout the year.
- Climbing / Via Ferrata
- Adventure course in the trees
- Ski / Snowboard
- Mountain bike / VTC
- Natural heritage
- Wooded / Forested area: 200 m
- Ski slopes: 2.5 km
- Places of nightlife: 2.5 km
- Recreational facilities: 2.5 km
- Cultural center: 2.5 km
- Historical sites: 2.5 km
- Museums / Art galleries: 2.5 km